About Our Company.
Suwanee Towne Florist proudly serves the Suwanee area. We are committed to providing great customer service, the finest floral arrangements, beautiful floral designs, as well as gift baskets and much more. Our customers are important to us and our friendly staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. We will always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect!
You can expect great customer service, fresh flower arrangements, beautiful floral designs, plants, gift baskets and much more.
Make Suwanee Towne Florist your first choice for flowers.
Our shop is open:
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
We are closed on Saturdays & Sundays.
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers for any occasion
- Weddings / Wedding Flowers
- Sympathy and Funeral flowers
- Birthday Flowers, Get Well Flowers, Anniversary Flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Modern and traditional flower arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk flower arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Extensive gift line
- Gourmet fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
A local delivery fee of $12.99 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 1:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Return, Refund & Substitions
Suwanee Towne Florist stands behind every flower arrangement we design and delivery. We back each with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the flower arrangement we have designed and delivered, simply contact one of our floral design centers. We will refund your purchase "OR" replace the original arrangement with one of equal or greater value, at no additional charge to you. We will redeliver the new arrangement, on the day that you select, again at no additional charge to you.
Return Policy (100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee)
Flowers are considered to be perisable products. We don't require that customers send back arrangements that they are not happy with. Here is how our return policy works. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the flower arrangement we design and deliver for you, we will replace that arrangement, with one of equal or greater value. That new arrangement will be designed and delivered on the day you select, free of charge.
Fresh flowers are a perishable product. We purchase many of the flowers we sell direct from flower farms. Some of the floral varieties we utilize in our designs are seasonal. At times, we may be unable to source all of the flowers we have featured on our website. In those rare cases, we may substitute alternative blooms of equal beauty and value, for the blooms that may be out of stock at that moment. It is rare, but at times it does happen. As mentioned earlier, we are dealing with a fresh product. Many variables may affect the condition of your arrangement. Depending on the type and variety of flower, you can expect cut stems to look beautiful for 5 to 7 days.
Last Modified – May 28, 2021
What Information Do We Potentially Collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To personalize your experience while you visit our website. The information we gather helps us to better respond to your individual needs. To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. To improve customer service. Gathering data helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. The email address you provide may be used for order processing and may also be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information on our site. Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Yes, the Google Analytics program running on our website does in fact utilize cookies. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. You may opt to receive or block cookies. These cookies enable sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. The website traffic information gathered through these cookies allows us to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. We do not link data gathered from third party cookies back to any personal information received via voluntary information submissions from our website.
We, and/or our third-party advertising service providers, may also place cookies or similar files on your computer for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting our site. Cookies allow us to collect technical and navigational information, such as browser type, time spent on our site and pages visited (these types of cookies are typically referred to as “Session Cookies”).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). Our website is not directed to children and we will not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to use this website to provide us with any personally identifying information.
602 Highway 23 NW
Suwanee, GA 30024
Term & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Last Updated – March 24, 2020
Welcome to https://www.suwaneetowneflorist.com (the “Website”). Suwanee Towne Florist is pleased to serve you under these terms and conditions of use, as amended from time to time (“Terms”). Suwanee Towne Florist provides services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit our flower shop at the "Website", you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future service, business or contest you also will be subject to the guidelines, rules, terms, conditions, and agreements (“Conditions”) applicable to such service, business, or contest. If these Terms are inconsistent with such Conditions, the Conditions will control.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDE INFORMATION IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS PRESENTED HERE.
1. Who We Are: Suwanee Towne Florist is a first generation, family owned and operated floral design firm. We offer the best selection of farm fresh flowers, plants and gifts in town. Use a REAL Suwanee Florist. Don't be fooled by clearing houses using similar names. Whether you visit us in person, online or by phone, we’re glad to meet you and look forward to creating something special just for you. When you call our shop you talk to a designer, not just a sales person.
We are a small but talented group who welcome your input with a shop that invites you to be a part of what we create. We enjoy enhancing our customer’s homes and events with beautiful arrangements of wonderful fresh flowers, tropicals and silks. Most can be delivered the same day although some tropicals or special requests may need 24 hours notice. Whatever the event, from intimate to grand, holidays, weddings or expressing sentiments of sympathy for the loss of loved ones, we can create a look and feel that is sure to bring your vision to life.
3. Your Account: If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Products and services sold through this Website can be purchased with a credit card or other permitted payment method. Suwanee Towne Florist takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. All of the Websites we operate are general audience sites. We do not permit anyone under the age of 13 to register with us. We also do not send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13 without their parent's consent. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the web.
4. Right of Refusal: We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
5. Electronic Communications: When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
6. License and Website Access: Suwanee Towne Florist grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This license does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; (b) any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; (c) any derivative use of this Website or its contents; (d) any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; (e) or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Suwanee Towne Florist. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Suwanee Towne Florist without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website so long as the link does not portray Suwanee Towne Florist, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Suwanee Towne Florist logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
7. Comments, Reviews, Communications, and Other Content: Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; send e-cards/e-mail and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Suwanee Towne Florist reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Suwanee Towne Florist a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and a right to sub-license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Suwanee Towne Florist and our sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Suwanee Towne Florist for all claims resulting from content you supply. Suwanee Towne Florist has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Suwanee Towne Florist takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
8. Copyright: All content included on this Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Suwanee Towne Florist or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of Suwanee Towne Florist and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this Website is the property of Suwanee Towne Florist or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
9. Trademarks: ©2021 Suwanee Towne Florist. All rights reserved.
10. Patents: Portions of this Website operate under license of one or more patents. You are not granted or licensed any rights whatsoever in or to such patents.
11. Copyright Complaints: We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement, please provide Suwanee Towne Florist copyright agent the following written information: An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Suwanee Towne Florist that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
12. Product Descriptions: Suwanee Towne Florist and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
13. Pricing: Except where noted otherwise, the price displayed for products on our Website (“List Price”) represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Many products displayed on our Website are also available in our retail stores while supplies last, but you should not assume that what you see on the Website can always be seen in our stores. Also, prices displayed on the Website might be different than in the stores or from store advertised prices.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY SUWANEE TOWNE FLORIST BALTIMORE, ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. FLOWERS AND COMPANY TUCSON, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE OWNERS OF SUWANEE TOWNE FLORIST DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SUWANEE TOWNE FLORIST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM SUWANEE TOWNE FLORIST ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SUWANEE TOWNE FLORIST WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
16. Website Policies and Modification: Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this Website. These policies govern your visit to the Website. We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and the Terms at any time without notice.
17. Severability: If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.